2013년 6월 15일 토요일

MANNAM : Word has peace and touches people's heart : Carlos Santana

The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart.
The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace.
Carlos Santana


Carlos Santana
Carlos Augusto Alves Santana (born July 20, 1947) is a Mexican and American musician who became famous in the late 1960s and early 1970s with his band, Santana, which pioneered a fusion of rock and Latin American music. 
The band's sound featured his melodic, blues-based guitar lines set against Latin and African rhythms featuring percussion instruments such as timbales and congas not generally heard in rock music. 
Santana continued to work in these forms over the following decades. 
He experienced a resurgence of popularity and critical acclaim in the late 1990s. 
In 2003 Rolling Stone magazine listed Santana at number 20 on their list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time. 
He has won 10 Grammy Awards and three Latin Grammy Awards.




This is what he cares about. He does have a voice, right?



Open Heart
"To open your heart to someone means exposing the scars of the past."
“You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.”


+My personal experience!
I was in New Zealand for a while.
The beginning days I was stuck with my own style from my home country.
So I was so worried about all the new stuff I faced with such things as how to act, how to say, how to smile(EVEN!!)..
So I looked so NOT-OK!!
Even some people said to me "R U OKAY??" on the street! HAHA
You can tell I was so struggling..right?
Around 3 months I was just like that!! Worrying..and worrying..
Somehow I could meet such a good friend who is from Japan, I could open slightly my tiny and narrow heart(Not now any more!).
Since I have opened my heart to new circumstances and new people, I got so many goodness of it.
Good friends and good memory..
Now I so LOVE New Zealand(If you meet me you can tell!).
Open heart goes to Love...? Right!!:)

댓글 2개:

  1. YEAH~ I could tell u show ur past and open it here.
    That makes me open my heart and wanna be attention more to u&ur interests!

    So, it means ur open heart starts to make us
    a little bit more peaceful! ◇.◇

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. YEAH~!
      I feel I make a new friend here! :)
      Thanks for your encouragement:)

      삭제