2013년 5월 1일 수요일

World Peace and the Restoration of Light





World peace and the restoration of light is the only way to resolve the unjust death of young people in war, and it will become the food for their spirits.


January 1, 2013
Young Adults of MANNAM
Volunteer Association
– International Division


This is what Manhee Lee, the honorary chairman of MANNAM volunteer association has talked about a bit of world peace.
And what I'd like to emphasize is he even mentioned of the restoration of light.

He does know how to put words together.
He doesn't flatter with beautiful skill to use words together.
He puts his heart while he speaks.
People easily say "world peace" but not with doing.

People could be just waiting for something happen by outside factors, but I should be the first step to reach out world peace and peace should happen in myself first!
MANNAM volunteer association is full of those kinds of people who want to do something first, not just wait for somebody else to do.
I am so proud of being a part of this such cool gathering.

Thanks, MANNAM!;)

댓글 2개:

  1. Thanks for the good explanations~:)))
    I hope I also can be a peacemaker like him by acting my decision!!! ♥

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Good to know there is another person who is passionate for peace like him :)

      삭제