2013년 4월 29일 월요일

Are you pessimistic about world peace?

We live all together :)

Hi folks!
I am glad we have met each other via this blog (dosen't matter I only talk, you don't write any comments, still you can think about my idea for a bit, which I want to call ,a bit of communication).

I should be honest with you guys, I didn't really know about what has happened to the world, REALLY.
I was a kind of hearing some news like 911, Gulf war...something very obvious.
I can say I was absolutely ignorant of the world(OH MY!).

Though I could have a chance to see the different side of the world from what I had known.
I started to visit BBC News website and got shocked by a large number of tragedies such as natural disasters, terrors and etc.
I still remember the time I was talking about world peace with one of my friends who is from USA, he never imagines world can have peace.
I was sad but had not much to give back him, something special could affect his opinion about it.

But MANNAM.
Indeed I have been learning how world peace has been achieved by beautiful people.
Through MANNAM, I've slightly got connected with all the international people as friends.
I started to get exposed to a variety of new ideas, events, culture, history and etc.
MANNAM has affected me so much with such positive energy, so I don't think world peace won't be happening which many people have a view like this.

Let's give it a try.
A person is a bit but 2 people can communicate.
More people can really change the world.
Would you like to be the one with me?


MANNAM

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기