2013년 10월 3일 목요일

MANNAM Peace Quote: For peace, love and serve one (at a time)

Today I want to share an inspiring quote by Mother Teresa:

“I never look at the masses as my responsibility; I look at the individual. I can only love one person at a time - just one, one, one. So you begin. I began - I picked up one person. Maybe if I didn't pick up that one person, I wouldn't have picked up forty-two thousand....The same thing goes for you, the same thing in your family, the same thing in your church, your community. Just begin - one, one, one.”


If looking at all the people in the world that need help overwhelms you, don't focus on that. Help one person today. In a few months, you might be surprised by the difference you have made.

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/i-never-look-at-the-masses-as-my-responsibility-i/406784.html 

댓글 2개:

  1. I will try to do that.. Love one person...!♥

    답글삭제
  2. She is a really great person .. There should be lots of people who have a volunteer mind and regard it normal for world peace :)

    답글삭제